Aster 721 Pink
Aster 721 Pink
Step into these NO SWEATSHOP high-top sneakers.
The upper is entirely made with our recycled corn leather, which performs and feels like the real thing. Super breathable and tough as nails - you'll put these sneakers through MILES.
Comfort-wise? Ridiculous. We've lined these with a super cushioned recycled bamboo fabric. Like memory foam for your feet. Seriously.
- Stitched on our elevated recycled rubber sole
- Removable insole made from plant fibres
- Really versatile and looks great with baggier fits
- 15 trees planted with every pair
- Free sneaker recycling included. Return your old Trash Planet sneakers back to us for recycling and get £10 off your next order
FEARLESSLY INDEPENDENT: Designed in Bristol, UK. Handmade in Portugal.
» Corn Leather: 70% Corn waste + 30% recycled PET
» Sole: 70% post-industry recycled rubber + 30% raw rubber
» Laces: 100% recycled polyester
» Lining: 100% recycled bamboo
» Removable Insole Base: 100% biodegradable plant fibres
» Removable Insole Upper: 30% corn waste + 70% recycled PET
» PETA-Approved Vegan
» OEKO-TEX 100 Certified
» Global Recycled Standard
|EU Size||UK Size||US Women's||US Men's||Length (cm)|
|39||UK 6||8||6.5 - 7||25.9|
|40||UK 7||9||7.5 - 8||26.6|
|41||UK 8||10||8.5 - 9||27|
|43||UK 9||11||9.5 - 10||28.3|
|45||UK 11||11 - 12||29.8|
SHIPPING, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Zero Hassle 30-day returns and exchanges - from the day you receive them.
- Worldwide Express Delivery
- UK: Shipping is FREE on orders over £150. Otherwise, it's £4.99.
- Europe: Shipping is FREE on orders over £150. Otherwise, it's £7.99.
- USA and Canada: Shipping is FREE on orders over £170. Otherwise, it's £14.99.
- Rest of world: Shipping is £19.99.
- CUT THE CAP! - Join us and ride high in the most sustainable kicks in town! We are not chatting sh!t when we say these bada$$ sneakers are 100% recyclable.
WASTE CORN FIBRES BECOME OUR REVOLUTIONARY VEGAN LEATHER
ASTER 721 features our groundbreaking corn leather material! You'll never notice the difference: super breathable, extremely strong, and it's made from plants.
The fibres that make up this material are the stringy parts of the corn plant - often called corn silk, which is a waste by-product from the food industry.
PLANTS? SLAYED. ANIMALS? NADA.
All materials are PETA-Approved Vegan, and by wear Trash Planet sneakers, you are helping to clean up the planet... one pair at a time.
With every purchase you have a MASSIVE positive impact, as the sneakers are made from:
- Recycled plastic pulled out of our oceans bc ocean trash is TRASH
- Recycled corn 'leather' outer and lining - a by-product from the food industry
- Upcycled rubber waste from the fashion industry
Just to name a few...
RADICAL TRANSPARENCY? NO. JUST MAKING SNEAKERS PROPERLY.
Sweatshops? Seriously. We just don't f*ck with that.
Rest assured - EVERY sneaker is handmade in our WRAP certified factory based in Portugal, where workers are paid a fair wage.
All materials are sourced locally. And is transparency really "radical"? We just call it doing things how they should have always been done...
WEAR THEM TO DEATH. THEN RECYCLE THEM.
Wear them. Destroy them. Recycle them.
We've made it easy for you to do the right thing. Once you're done with your sneakers, send 'em back for shredding. We'll then make them back into components for future sneakers.
In return, you'll get £10 off your next pair of Trash Planet sneakers.
Easy. As. That.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
We have a 30 day return policy. Exchanges and returns are free in the UK.
If you are returning your shoes for an exchange or refund they must be clean and returned in the original condition they were sent in and in the original packaging.
Returns/exchanges from anywhere else in the world must be sent back by you using a tracked service.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
United Kingdom: 1 to 2 working days. you can choose either first class or second class tracked delivery at checkout.
Europe: 1 to 5 working days.
United States and Canada: 2 to 5 working days. however, it usually arrives in 2 to 3 days.
Rest of world: 3 to 7 working days.
DO YOU RECYCLE MY OLD SNEAKERS?
Yes, we've designed our shoes to last. However, if you decide to return them for recycling or they have broken, you can simply post them back to us.
Once we've received your shoes we take each material apart and seperate it to return to our suppliers for recycling.
WHAT SIZE DO I NEED?
Aster fits true to size, so pick your normal size.
HOW DURABLE ARE YOUR SNEAKERS?
Our vegan materials have been put under strict footwear testing by our suppliers. All of our materials have certifications to confirm their resistance to abrasion, tearing, rubbing and repellence to spillages.
Our vegan leather and suede have passed the tests which are also used to test the strength of real leather.
CAN I HAVE A FREE PAIR?